Procedure Screen Record Using OBS

MY GOAL, MY AMBITION!


When I was child, I want to be a football player like Cristiano Ronaldo. But, as time goes by I want to be a Civil Engineer. Edu Passion is really important thing for my future, because Edu Passion makes me want to be a Civil Engineer. When I was a committee of Edu Passion, I saw presentation of Faculty Civil and Environmental Engineering. At the time, I considered want to be a Civil Engineer. Specific at the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Institute Technology Bandung. 

I'm a big fans of Ir. Soekarno, one of the best President in the world. Ir. Soekarno was a good Civil Engineer. I want to be like him. Not only was a Civil Engineer, but I want to join a government in the future. Because, I believe that a change is not from a quiet people. The change from a good people want to take the part of solution to make a change for good better Indonesia. I hope that I will be a part of Gold Indonesia in the 2040.

But, I can't just be quiet right now. I must give effort to realized my future. I believe that nothing is impossible, while I give the best effort for that and don't forget pray to Allah. I started improve myself to get a SNMPTN, I must be extra study for that way. Reading a many book to improve my thought. Talk to many people to gain as much as friends and relation. 

In 2040, I was a Civil Engineer and I was to be a good people at the government.

“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.”

― John Lennon


Andhika Prasetya, 2020

Komentar