Procedure Screen Record Using OBS

SUGGESTION AND OFFER




STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT

R : Hello Bro! Where are you going?
A : I’m going to choose Student Council President election at Aula Baru.
R : Cool! Who would you choose to be Stundent Council President?
A : I don’t know, maybe I would choose Fawwaz.
R : Why would you choose Fawwaz to become the next Student Council President?
A : Because I think Fawwaz is a humble person.
R : I suggest you to choose Rezqa. If Rezqa was choosen to become the next Student Council President, you will not regret. (Suggestion)
A : I think that’s a good idea, because I’m still confused who should I choose to be our Student Council President. (Agreement)
R : Would you like to go to Albar with me? (Offer)
A : Oh sure!
R : Let’s go to Albar to vote our Student Council President. We should vote Rezqa to make sure he will be our Student Council President.
A : Let’go vote Rezqa!

Komentar